Pinehills Golf Club is committed to setting the standard for daily fee golf in New England. To ensure a pleasurable experience for all of our guests while enjoying golf in its purest form, Pinehills Golf Club is pleased to uphold the following policies:
Tee Time Policy-
- Tee Times may be reserved 7 days in advance by phone and 10 days in advance online
- Proper golf attire required. Shirts must have collars and shorts must be Bermuda length. Tank tops, t-shirts and denim are not permitted.
- Metal spikes are not permitted ($15 fee to convert to soft spikes).
- $50/set per 18 holes. One set of clubs per player is required. We exclusively carry Titleist rental sets.
Rain Check Policy
- If the course is closed, a rain check will be issued for the number of holes not played as follows:
- 5 or less holes played - 18 hole rain check
- 6-13 holes played - 9 hole rain check
- Rain checks are good for 12 months and have the value of the green fee when the original round was started.
Food and Beverage
- All food and beverages consumed on the property must be purchased from the Clubhouse or beverage cart. Absolutely no coolers allowed on golf carts.