Pinehills Golf Club is committed to setting the standard for daily fee golf in New England. To ensure a pleasurable experience for all of our guests while enjoying golf in its purest form, Pinehills Golf Club is pleased to uphold the following policies:
Tee Time Policy-
- Tee Times may be reserved 7 days in advance by phone and 10 days in advance online
- Proper golf attire required. Shirts must have collars and shorts must be Bermuda length. Tank tops, t-shirts and denim are not permitted.
- Metal spikes are not permitted ($15 fee to convert to soft spikes).
- $50/set per 18 holes. One set of clubs per player is required. We exclusively carry Titleist rental sets.
Rain Check Policy
- If the course is closed, a rain check will be issued for the number of holes not played as follows:
- 5 or less holes played - 18 hole rain check
- 6-13 holes played - 9 hole rain check
- Rain checks are good for 12 months and have the value of the green fee when the original round was started.
Food and Beverage
- All food and beverages consumed on the property must be purchased from the Clubhouse or beverage cart. Absolutely no coolers allowed on golf carts.
Pinehills Golf Club is open for the season!
We are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our customers and employees. We are constantly monitoring the coronavirus (COVID19) situation and adapting our practices according to Federal and State recommendations. We are following the Massachusetts Golf Safe Play Guidelines.
All tee times must be prepaid over the phone, please call 508-209-3000 ext 120 when you arrive at the club to make payment. Single rider carts are available or people who reside in the same household can ride together.. Keep 6 feet apart at all times. You must remain in your car until 15 minutes before tee time and leave right after your round is over.
As per the government mandate, our driving range, putting and chipping greens are closed. The golf course clubhouse facilities and golf shop are closed to the public as well.
We would ask that any of our guests who are under monitoring or quarantine, who are not feeling well, or have any reason to think they may have been exposed to the coronavirus not visit the golf course. We will be happy to issue a raincheck or provide a refund outside of our normal cancellation policy.
We greatly appreciate your patronage during this situation and know that we will continue to monitor and take necessary steps to keep our customers and employees safe. The courses are in fabulous shape and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Please click the below link for more information on the MassGolf Safe play guidelines.
Pinehills Golf Club